There’s no need for a referral.
Simply call 423-990-2450 to schedule an appointment.
One out of three women suffer from urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and issues with bladder control. Many of these women wait to seek treatment, believing their conditions are simply part of the aging process. Often, they endure pain and discomfort in silence, hesitating to see a physician.
There is help—locally, from specialists who provide one-on-one, personalized care.
The Seasons Center for Urogynecology & Advanced Pelvic Surgery is located at 240 Medical Park Blvd., Suite 2700, in Bristol, Tennessee.
We Believe in Personalized Treatment
Our dedicated team will work with you to design a personalized treatment plan that takes into account your health needs and preferences for treatment and recovery.
A treatment plan just for you
We diagnose and treat a wide variety of urogynecological issues in women of all ages. We recognize that each woman’s health needs are unique, and the decision to seek treatment can be highly emotional.
Our services encompass all types of pelvic floor disorders, including:
- Urinary incontinence (accidental loss of urine)
- Fecal incontinence (accidental loss of stool)
- Pelvic organ prolapse (including prolapse of the uterus, bladder, small bowel or vagina)
- Pelvic pain and pressure
- Pelvic floor problems related to childbirth
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Sexual dysfunction
- Painful intercourse
- Issues with bladder and rectal control
- Complications related to vaginal prolapse surgery, including vaginal graft/mesh erosion, pain with intercourse, and abnormal vaginal bleeding or discharge
Advanced Options for Care
At the Seasons Center for Urogynecology & Advanced Pelvic Surgery, our team is board certified and highly experienced, offering the latest treatments for a full range of pelvic conditions and disorders. Our advanced options for surgical and nonsurgical treatments include:
- Da Vinci™ robotic treatment of pelvic organ prolapse, a minimally invasive approach that enables women to recover more quickly
- Laparoscopic and Vaginal minimally invasive treatment of prolapse
- Pessary management of prolapse and incontinence
- Axonics treatment for severe bladder and bowel control issues
- Tibial nerve stimulation therapy
- Urethral bulking with Coaptite or Durasphere
- Stress incontinence slings – Advantage Fit and Altis
- Complex urodynamic testing
Making an Appointment
There’s no need for a referral. Simply call 423-990-2450 to schedule an appointment.
During your visit, we will discuss your medical history, the physical issues that brought you to our team, and any test results or reports from previous providers that are available. We may schedule diagnostic imaging tests, such as an X-ray or ultrasound, at our onsite imaging center, where results will be available to our team and shared with you soon after testing is complete. We will then meet with you to discuss your treatment options and work with you in designing a treatment plan that is right for your needs.
Before Your Visit
To ensure you are seen by our team as quickly as possible upon arriving, we provide the opportunity to complete all paperwork in advance from the convenience of home. Our OnePartner health information exchange ensures we are able to access your records from other providers—free of charge. Ask your providers if they participate in the OnePartner exchange.
Jeffrey McQueary, MD, FACOG, FPMRS
Jeffrey McQueary, MD, FACOG, FPMRS, is board certified in both general obstetrics and gynecology, female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. McQueary began practicing medicine in 1996 and has performed more than 6,000 urogynecological procedures. He specializes in urgency and stress incontinence, prolapse repair, and advanced, minimally invasive robotic surgery.
Cynthia McGlothlin, MSN, WHNP
Cynthia McGlothlin, MSN, WHNP, is board certified through the National Certification Corporation for the obstetrics, gynecology and neonatal nursing specialties. Cynthia has been assisting Dr. McQueary in surgery for over five years. She is very experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of complex urogynecologic conditions.
She received her bachelor’s degree in nursing from Radford University and her master of science in nursing from Virginia Commonwealth University.
Access patient education materials for a variety of conditions, treatments and tests, and procedures:
Treatments and Tests
- Anterior vaginal repair
- Botox for overactive bladder
- Axonics sacral neuromodulation
- Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation
- Posterior vaginal wall and Perineal body repair
- Recovery from surgery
- Suburethral sling (TVT)
- Urethral bulking
- Uterosacral ligament suspension
- Vaginal hysterectomy